QuNect ODBC for Quick Base
Read, Write, Modify and Delete your Quick Base Data using any of thousands of ODBC Enabled Applications
New in 2019!
- Restore data, file attachments including all revisions and relink detail records to restored master records from backups made with by QuNect Backup using QuNect Restore
- Access an application's table aliases by appending ~aliases to any table name in the application.
- Full support for user-list fields containing the maximum of 20 users with email addresses of up to 256 characters.
Download Free Fully Functional 30 Day Trial
New in 2018!
- Download all the file URLs not just the current revision, also supported by QuNect Backup
- Upload all file revisions in one operation, not just the latest revision, also supported by QuNect Restore
- Copy all file revisions from one QuickBase table to another, preserving filenames, with QuNect Copy
- Sorts that cannot be pushed down to QuickBase are done completely in memory without the use of temporary files.
- User list fields now display email addresses instead of UIDs
New in 2017!
- Access all the field properties that Quick Base exposes through its API by appending ~fields to the table name.
- Add new fields, modify existing ones and delete superfluous ones.
- Quickly discover all the required fields, make sure there is only field marked unique, find fields with duplicate names.
- WinHTTP timeouts are now set to match Quick Base's, decreasing spurious timeouts.
New in 2016!
- Swap your password for a User Token to create unexpiring logins for unattended operation of scripted operations
- Access your table reports as views
- Manage the roles of users and groups in your application with a virtual table
- Add and modify application variables
- Date/Time fields are now supported in Tableau, learn more.
- Log API calls
- WHERE clauses with ANDs and ORs and comparisons between Quick Base fields are handed off to the Quick Base server to improve performance
SELECT count(1) FROM statements execute up to thousands of times faster
New in 2015!
New in 2014!
- DELETE statements with simple WHERE clauses containing only ANDs or only ORs are now up to hundreds of times faster.
- Multiple Quick Base address fields in the same table are now fully supported.
- Astera Centerprise Data Integrator now supported!
- Informatica Cloud now supported!
- Talend now supported!
- Navicat Data Modeler now supported!
QuNect ODBC for QuickBase® is the world's first ODBC driver for Intuit's® QuickBase®.
QuNect ODBC for Quick Base allows you to access your data stored in Quick Base
directly from many Linux and Windows®
applications like Informatica®, SQL Server
Integration Services (SSIS), Pentaho Kettle®,
Hummingbird GENIO Suite® Crystal Reports,
MS Access ,
Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio,
SQL Server ,
MS Excel and MS Word (MS Windows only).
MS Excel Office 365 and MS Word (MS Windows only).
Or you can use it to add to or modify your Quick Base data from these same applications.
Programmers can think of QuNect ODBC for Quick Base as the ultimate SDK for Quick Base.
Access Quick Base easily from VB6,
VB.Net, C#, JScript, C++, etc.
Supported ETL Applications
Other Supported Applications
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Power BI®
- Tableau Desktop®
- Tableau Server®
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel (MS Windows only)
- Microsoft Excel Office 365 (MS Windows only)
- Microsoft Word (MS Windows only)
- Navicat Data Modeler
- Crystal Reports
- Business Objects
- Autodesk® Revit Architecture
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting Studio
- SharePoint via Layer2 BDLC
- MS Query (MS Windows only)
- Many others